Here are some rules to keep in mind for the best results:
- It is better to submit a domain name than a company name to avoid homonyms.
- Submitting a domain name + Full Name is ideal for enriching a person. If you don't have it, then the order of preference is as follows:
- Email address + Full Name of the person
- Domain Name + Full Name
- URL Linkedin
- Email address
- Full Name + Company Name
- We advise you to activate the companyPremium and companyFull parameters together to have the maximum results; the price per request remains the same.
- We advised leaving the parameter debug=false (by default) to let us manage the scoring. You can check out how the scoring system works here:
Here are some ideas about the business model:
- You can allow users to copy past their Datagma API keys in your product
- You can buy some Datagma credits and enrich in white label on behalf of your users
- You can use our Partner API (please get in touch with us) to create a Datagma API key for your users directly from your website. This API key is charged with credits. When all the credits are used, you earn a monthly commission if the users upgrade to a Datagma paid plan.
- You can do a mix of all this stuff (Buy some credits for users on your paid plan, allow them to copy past their API key if they want more credits...